To apply and review our full job posting: Candidates may apply and submit their resume to our job posting on Tufts Careers here: https://jobs.tufts.edu/jobs/19739?lang=en-us
What You’ll Do
The Parking and Fleet Manager will report directly to the Associate Director of Transportation and work collaboratively with the Transportation Demand Management Coordinator and transportation service providers and vendors to manage and administer key components of the daily operations of Tufts’ parking and fleet programs.
What We’re Looking For
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired through High school education and 6 plus years of experience related to office management, parking operations, and/or fleet management
- 2 plus years of experience managing staff
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and customer service skills via email and phone
- Self-directed and autonomous, but not afraid to ask questions when necessary
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have the ability to stand or walk for periods of up to two hours
- Must have the ability to lift items up to thirty pounds
- A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for up to four years’ experience related to office management, parking operations, and/or fleet management
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
- Typical hours for this position will be 35 hours per week to be performed Monday through Friday
- The Manager will be expected to report to the Transportation and Parking Services Office in person at least four days per week
- Remote work may be possible up to one day per week
- The Manager may be expected to work some evenings or weekends in preparation for special events such as Commencement, Move-In, etc
Minimum $57,900.00, Midpoint $72,450.00, Maximum $87,000.00Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.