The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We are a 1,400-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Massachusetts communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The mission of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association is to enhance planning in Massachusetts through education, advocacy, outreach, communication, and provision of services & resources to members and the larger planning community.
Learn more about The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA).
September Planner Therapy!
Introducing…September Planner Therapy! Before the days get dark and cold, come for one more get together with your planning colleagues! Meet us at Carrie Nation, a swanky 1920s-inspired setting, for upscale New England fare & drinks. Reservation for our group is under APA-MA, or “Elizabeth Wood”.
Where? Carrie Nation, 11 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108
(Conveniently located off the T, blue line, Government Center)
When? Thursday, September 26th from 5:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Menu: Click Here
See you there!
To see all details and a list of all upcoming events click here.
- Save the date for the next APA-MA/MAPD Movie N’ Meetup! The movie is “Human Scale” View the Official Trailer When: October …Read More »
- After reviewing a record 95+ session proposals, the SNEAPA Committee is very excited about this year’s program. View Thursday’s Sessions and Friday’s Sessions to see for yourself! We’ll also …Read More »
- It is time again to recognize and celebrate recent planning success stories and those who make a difference in the planning profession. The American Planning …Read More »
- The City of Salem seeks qualified and highly motivated planner to join 15-person planning and community development department. Duties include providing technical assistance to Conservation Commission; preparing grant applications; managing projects; undertaking strategic planning initiatives; and working with residents and neighborhood groups. Ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication …Read More »
- The Town of Watertown is seeking to fill a dynamic position in a vision-focused Department of Community Development & Planning Department to provide technical assistance in the fields of housing, community planning and economic development, land use planning, zoning, project review, capital improvements, grants and working with the Planning Board, …Read More »
- If you are an aspiring planner looking for a career opportunity within a challenging and dynamic atmosphere, the City of Keene has an immediate opening for a part-time Planning Technician! This role offers a qualified candidate a pay rate of $25.48 to $31.75/hour, along with a 34 hour work-week and …Read More »