The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We are a 1,400-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Massachusetts communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The mission of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association is to enhance planning in Massachusetts through education, advocacy, outreach, communication, and provision of services & resources to members and the larger planning community.
Learn more about The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA).
Save the Date: October 29+30
As you've heard, SNEAPA 2020 will be a two-day virtual conference! Please save our (new) date and we look forward to seeing you there!
Calling all Volunteers
We're looking for people from all three states to help us make our first-ever virtual conference a success!
Have your say on conference programming and help us review session proposals... Or are you more interested in planning networking or other conference activities?
Email us at email@example.com to volunteer!
Sponsors + Advertisers
We're finalizing our sponsorship offerings so stay tuned! We're committed to helping our sponsors and advertisers be recognized at the conference.
If you have suggestions or want get pre-registered as a sponsor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Federal judge has ruled that counting for the 2020 U.S. Census must continue through October 31st. You can read more about this by following …Read More »
- Hello APA-MA Members! I hope that everyone is and well and finding safe ways to continue to interact with family, friends, and colleagues at this …Read More »
- Hello APA-MA Member, We hope you are well and enjoying these final days of summer! APA-MA is looking for volunteers to serve on its Housing & …Read More »
- Completing the Count – Planners and the U.S. Census! September 3, 2020 10:00 am – 11:30 am Thanks to everyone who participated …Read More »
- APA-MA welcomes Paul DiGiuseppe, CNU-A, MPA, Director of Planning & Economic Development, Town of Norton, MA and Kathleen (Kathy) McCabe, FAICP of McCabe Enterprises as …Read More »
- The Executive Office of Economic Development, Planning & Regulatory Services Division, seeks to fill two vacancies: a Senior Planner position and a Planning Analyst position. Both positions are responsible for supporting a variety of current and long-range planning activities involving subjects such as development review, land use, zoning, urban design, …Read More »
- The Planning Office for Urban Affairs (POUA, the Planning Office) seeks a Real Estate Director or Senior Project Manager to join their collaborative and dedicated staff. POUA was created by the Archdiocese of Boston in 1969 as a nonprofit organization, to serve as a catalyst for social justice through its …Read More »
Transportation Engineer/Planner Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization Central Transportation Planning StaffDescription The Central Transportation Planning Staff (CTPS) of the Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, growth-oriented junior transportation engineer/planner to join a team committed to improving mobility, enhancing communities and economic vitality, and balancing development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship. The ideal candidate will …Read More »
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Manage and supervise planning operations to achieve goals within available resources; plan and organize workloads and staff assignments; train, motivate and evaluate …Read More »
- Please find two job opportunities at the Capitol Region Council of Governments in Hartford, CT. Details of the positions are also available here: https://crcog.org/2020/09/transportation-planner/ https://crcog.org/2020/09/senior-planner/Read More »
- The Town of Farmington is seeking a proven professional for the position of Town Planner. This is critically responsible comprehensive planning and community development management work involving the direction of planning services, the administration of the Town Plan of Conservation and Development and the review of development plans. A Bachelor’s …Read More »
To see more jobs click here