The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We are a 1,300-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Massachusetts communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The mission of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association is to enhance planning in Massachusetts through education, advocacy, outreach, communication, and provision of services & resources to members and the larger planning community.
Learn more about The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA).
- Northern New England Chapter – APA Now Open! Early bird registration for NNECAPA’s Annual Northern New England Planning Conference is now open: https://nne.planning.org/meetings/conference/ This year’s annual NNECAPA …Read More »
- It has been a long time coming! MAPD has finally entered the 21st century and now has a new, snappy looking website! Please update the bookmarks …Read More »
- July Planner’s Therapy! Come join us for some cold drinks, good eats, and great conversation! Conveniently located by the Kendall Square T Station. Don’t miss …Read More »
- MASCO (Medical Academic and Scientific Community Organization) is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing Boston’s Longwood Medical Area (LMA) for the benefit of those who live and visit the area by offering services like area planning and development, parking and transportation, a call center, and child care. Visit masco.org to …Read More »
- Proposal Documents available at http://www.ci.fitchburg.ma.us/764/CURRENT-SOLICITATIONS Introduction The City of Fitchburg (hereinafter referred to as the “City”), acting through its Chief Procurement Officer, invites qualified proposers to submit sealed proposals for professional services associated with a Zoning Ordinance Review and Update. The current Zoning Ordinance was adopted by Fitchburg City Council …Read More »
- MnDOT is seeking an experienced leader to oversee the implementation of its Office of Transportation System Management (OTSM) in providing various management support functions necessary to deliver MnDOT’s products and services. This senior manager plays a leadership role in innovative state and local multi-year capital and operating programs. This position …Read More »