The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA) is an official Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA). We are a 1,300-plus member organization of professional planners and planning officials who serve Massachusetts communities in many ways, at all levels of government, the private sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The mission of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association is to enhance planning in Massachusetts through education, advocacy, outreach, communication, and provision of services & resources to members and the larger planning community.
Learn more about The American Planning Association Massachusetts Chapter (APA-MA).
- Name of Event – Gulf of Maine 2050 – International Symposium Date(s) – November 4th through November 8th, 2019 Time – 12 pm November 4th to 12 pm November 8th …Read More »
- Now Open! Call for Sessions & Advanced Registration for NNECAPA’s Annual Northern New England Planning Conference is now open: https://nne.planning.org/meetings/conference/ This year’s annual NNECAPA conference will be held November …Read More »
- Don’t miss our NOW monthly, “Planner Therapy” on June 13th in Boston! Take the T to the North Station and meet us at Lovejoy Wharf, Night Shift …Read More »
- (Dorchester Bay EDC) seeks a Senior Project Manager to join our innovative and experienced real estate development team. The Organization and Its Programs Dorchester Bay EDC is an active and established community development corporation celebrating our 40th year serving the North Dorchester region of Boston. We act to build a …Read More »
- The Greater Portland Council of Governments (GPCOG) seeks a full-time Regional Planner to join our innovative team. This staff person will perform a variety of professional planning tasks in the areas of transportation, land use, and economic development in support of local governments and regional partners throughout Southern Maine. As …Read More »
- Frederick P. Clark Associates (a Hardesty & Hanover member company) is a leading Westchester County and Connecticut consulting firm and is seeking a Community Planner to work in a dynamic and enriching environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The firm’s land use and environmental consulting work consists primarily of providing on-going …Read More »