To apply: You may apply and submit your resume and cover letter to our job posting on Tufts Careers here: https://jobs.tufts.edu/jobs/18709?lang=en-us
What You’ll Do
- The Associate Director reports directly to the Senior Director and is responsible for the leadership, management and operations of parking, transportation, and fleet services.
- Working closely with the Auxiliary Services staff, this position will provide a high level of support to ensure the department’s goals align with the university strategic mission and provides excellent customer service for students, staff, faculty, and community members.
What We’re Looking For
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired through the completion of a an Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education and a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Successful background in transportation/fleet/parking/management with knowledge of marketing, communications, and business planning.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, communications, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines.
- Excellent technical skills, including experience with database management and advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Project management skills. Advanced critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Adaptability and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Strong critical judgment and reasoning.
- A commitment to participatory leadership and management, teamwork, and diversity.
- Position requirement includes working some nights and weekends in response to emergencies or in support of major university events.
- A professional, positive attitude with a successful track record of working collaboratively with diverse populations.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to obtain DOT certification.
- A commitment to the mission of the institution and to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
The position requires on-call availability, reporting for duty during nonwork hours in cases of emergency or in support of university sponsored events, including weekends, holidays, university closings, or states of emergency.
Minimum $82,600.00, Midpoint $103,300.00, Maximum $124,000.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.