Dear Chapter Member:
The Nominating Committee of the Massachusetts Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA-MA) is seeking candidates interested in serving on the APA-MA Board of Directors for the term beginning January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022. Candidates must be current APA-MA Chapter members.
Positions up for election are the following:
- Professional Development Officer (PDO)
- Legislation and Policy Officer
- Cape Cod & Islands Regional Representative
- Central Regional Representative
- Greater Boston Regional Representative
- Northeast Regional Representative
- Southeast Regional Representative
- Western Regional Representative
To be on the ballot, please submit a letter of interest to the APA-MA Nominating Committee no later than April 17, 2019 with the following information:
- your full name,
- the position you’re running for,
- a short position statement that includes your background, any previous volunteer experience (including with APA and/or APA-MA), why you are the best candidate for this position and headshot photo (optional).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!