Award Submittal Requirements
The following items are required in order to be considered for an APA-MA Award:
- Award Application Form
- One page summary of the project or plan
- One page summary of how the plan, project or person satisfies the Evaluation Criteria
In order to support your Awards submission, the following optional items may be submitted:
- Copy of planning report or product that presents the project,
- One set of ten slides that best represent the project (powerpoint or PDF format),
- Audio or video presentation,
- Website link of the project, or
- Other materials that best describe the project
Submittal format: Email submittal only (ie, PDF, Word, website links, or other easily viewable electronic format). If you cannot submit electronically, please contact the Awards Committee via email provided below well ahead of the submission deadline.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday November 8, 2013, 4pm.
For any questions about submittals, please email: email@example.com.
FYI | After deliberation by the Awards Committee, selected project Awards will be presented at the Annual APA-MA/MAPD Holiday Party planned for December 13, 2013 in Cambridge. More details coming.