APA National Conference Boston 2011
The National Conference of the American Planning Association occurred in Boston on April 9-12, 2011 at the Hynes Convention Center.
The APA-MA Chapter organized a Local Host Committee (LHC) made up of planning professionals in Massachusetts. The LHC Co-chairs were:
- Bob Mitchell FAICP, Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- Peter Lowitt FAICP, Devens Enterprise Commission;
- Jennifer Raitt, Metropolitan Area Planning Council; and
- Kairos Shen, Boston Redevelopment Authority
Within the LHC, additional committees were relied upon, including:
- Local Conference Sessions/Program Guide Committee;
- Mobile Workshops Committee;
- Special Events/Hospitality Committee;
- Local Exhibits/Sponsorship Committee;
- Merchandise Committee
- Orientation Tour Committee;
- AICP Community Workshop Committee; and
- Student Committee
To view contact information for committee leadership, see: Committee Contact List.
Thank you all who volunteered in the conference planning. We greatly appreciate your efforts!
Please see APA National’s website for general conference information: http://www.planning.org/conference/
For any questions about the Local Host Committee, please contact Bob Mitchell FAICP at firstname.lastname@example.org.